Monday, March 14, 2011

Without One Plea

     Not too long ago, I had a strange dream.   I was standing on a scaffolding high on the side of a tall building.   Suddenly I was knocked off into thin air.  I knew I would fall to my death. 
     The words, "Here I come, Lord, without one plea but the blood of Jesus covers me."  were formed in my mind in that instant.
      When we are facing eternity, I pray that we will all be covered by the blood of Jesus.   There is no other way.   All other roads lead to eternal damnation.   There is nothing we can offer the most high God that He will accept except the blood sacrifice of His Son, Jesus Christ.   Get it straight in your minds.   Repent.  Ask Jesus to save your soul.   Time is soon to be no more.   We have no assurance of another breath.  Jesus loves me, He loves you.........believe in Him.  
      "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on Him should not perish but have everlasting life."  John 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment