Friday, December 30, 2011

Warning, Bridge Out Ahead!

If down the road the bridge was out
And you saw me speeding straight ahead
Wouldn't you warn me with a shout
Stopping me, least I wind up dead?

Most folks would, I hope its so
That's why I'm writing this to you
'Cause Hell isn't a place you want to go
This is a warning I hope you'll listen to

Do you know Jesus, as savior and friend?
He is the only bridge to salvation
You say you're good and never sin?
But without Jesus there's only damnation.

If you don't believe me, that's okay
I challenge you to read the Lord's book
See for yourself what God has to say
Go on, I dare you to take a good look

Ask God to show you the way that's right
He'll show you Jesus, you understand
He'll bring you out of darkness to the light
Jesus Christ, Son of God, redeemer of man!

No comments:

Post a Comment