Thursday, December 6, 2012

Doomed!

     I had a dream last night that I think may have been from the Lord.   I dreamed I was climbing the steps of one of the federal buildings in Washington, DC.  As I ascended the many white marble steps, I was in anguish.  Over and over I was hearing, "doomed, doomed, doomed."  It was a lamentation first and foremost for lost souls.  The wickedness of our land and the blindness of the people was overwhelming to me.  Before I reached the top I turned to look out upon thousands of people below.   I began praying and crying out to God to have mercy and to save their souls.  Even though I knew America is in deep trouble, it was the people I was praying for---not the nation.
      Father, I pray that You would send Holy Ghost conviction upon the people, that they might repent and be saved---that workers might be raised up for the harvest---and that You will make Your bride without spot or wrinkle.  Perfect Your church, make us over comers who never deny you even in the persecution times ahead.  Praise Your Holy Name forever and ever.  amen

No comments:

Post a Comment