Tuesday, February 15, 2011

In Me

IN ME

Lord, I'm so ugly----ugly and old
"In Me, you are lovely to behold."

I am poor with nothing to spend
"In Me, you have riches without end."

Sometimes I am so lonely and blue
"Why, when I Am always with you?"

So much of my past I regret
"Why worry when I forget?"

I feel so useless, no good at all
"Child, let Me be your very all."

I am so confused, what should I do?
"I Am peace and I abide in you."

Sometimes I tremble with great fear
"Why, Child, when I Am here?"

But Lord, I just don't understand
"Child, just know you are in My hand."

Help me Lord, for I am so weak
"I Am the strength that you seek."

Lord, I know that You are in me
"Child, do you finally see?"

Yes, Christ in me, I in Him
Hope of glory without end.



No comments:

Post a Comment