Friday, June 17, 2011

Say What?

       I learned a new word today from the "net".    "Chrislam" refers to a mingling of Christianity and Islam.  Father, forgive them, they know not what they do---but they would if they read and believed the Holy Bible.   Jesus is THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.   There is no other way and there can be no compromise.  To compromise is to deny Jesus and that brings destruction.   How sad, how very sad.   I hope folks will wake up before it is too late.   
     I cheer Jack Van Impe for standing up for truth against the powerful TBN  folks.   I do not agree with all that J. Van Impe teaches but I certainly admire his courage in this matter.  I hope that others will follow his lead.   It seems that lines are being drawn in the sand.   Could God be saying, "Choose ye this day whom ye will serve." ?   I would rather every person despise me than to deny my Savior, Jesus Christ.  Come, Lord Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment