Thursday, July 14, 2011

I CHANGE NOT!

I Am the Lord, I change not!
Why do you My Word mock?
Do you suppose that I sent My Son
that, in His Holy Name, evil be done?

 You say compromise will help to win
many who would never repent of sin,
You say bending a little won't hurt at all
that polluting My Word will sweeten My call

I say that My Word, when kept true
will draw others as it drew you
Worldly gimmicks have no place in My plan
Only obedience to Me will revive the land

Oh, you wicked and perverse generation
How you dare to cheapen My Salvation
with your wicked whoring with the world
and letting your flag of filthy rags unfurl?

I called you to be without wrinkle or spot
I said in My Word to be either cold or hot
If lukewarm, I'll spew you out of My mouth
how much more do you think I'll allow?

Oh, My people, don't delay more, please
Let me see your tears while on your knees
I have stayed My Hand because I love you so
but the time is near to deliver My final blow!

I'll no more abide your wishey washy ways
Hark!  I declare this is the ending of days
Fall on your face before Me while you can
Only the obedient shall enter My land.

Jesus wept!







No comments:

Post a Comment