Saturday, August 6, 2011

IT IS SO

There's a party spirit in this great land
Just as in Babylon of Daniel's day
Warning is written by My almighty hand
Judgment is coming, it is on the way

My handwriting on the wall
Says, "America, you're going to fall"
For oil, you have forsaken Israel
Instead of Me, you worship Bael

It is written by My Holy hand
If you bless Israel, blessed be your land
A nation who loves My people shall be
A land of peace and prosperity

But nations who upon Me close the door
Will suddenly become desolate and poor
Prosperity will flee and peace shall be no more
Waves of bitterness shall sweep your shore

My people will I never forsake again
My people will I save from their sin
Whosoever would be called My friend,
Must pray for the peace of Jerusalem

Israel shall see Me who they crucified
Their cries of repentance shall sound
Yea, Israel, too, will become My bride
When their longed for Messiah is found

My bride, My church, hearken unto Me
By suffering and persecution you'll be purified
Remain faithful and true, and you shall see
 My glorious return for My spotless bride

I am coming soon for all My own
My river of life will forever flow
All things made new, all sin atoned
Behold, I have said it and it is so

CS 2002

No comments:

Post a Comment